“ The range of services we provide is from General Servicing through to Major Rebuilds and Inspections, E.I.R Installs, and Component Maintenance. ”
» Highly Trained and Qualified Staff.
» Member of CPA of USA and Aus.
» Member of ABS of USA and Aus.
» Member AMROBA of Aus.
Calounda Airport, QLD
Ph: 07 5491 6819
Fax: 07 5491 8010
We carry out Maintenance on a large range of Aircraft at our facility in Caloundra, as well as at remote locations. Along with our Salvage and Transport Team we repair many Aircraft for Insurance Companies.
We take care of Aircraft ranging from 2 Seat Light Trainers to Turbine Powered Charter Aircraft and IFR Standards.
The range of services we provide is from General Servicing through to Major Rebuilds and Inspections, E.I.R Installs , and Component Maintenance.
- Maintenance and Repairs on Cessna /Beechcraft/Piper and others
- Cessna Twin SID's Inspections
- Beechcraft Spar Caps
- Insurance Repairs
- Enviromental Systems
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Aircraft Salvage and Transport up to C400 series
- Large Inventory of New and Serviceable Parts
- Periodic Inspections to Charter IFR Requirements
- Refurbishment and Aircraft Detailing
- CPA USA trained staff for Cessna Flight Control Rigging
- Highly Trained and Qualified Staff
- Member CPA of USA and Australia
- Member ABS of USA and Australia
- Member AMROBA of Australia
- Constantly working with Associations to stay up to date on individual Aircraft requirement